Bernina Line issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernina Line issues

Please use this forum to report any problems or suggestions relating to the Bernina Line. Although we will look at and consider every comment, it's never possible to address everything that everyone would prefer, as well as there often being technical limitations that prevent certain things from being possible. We'll try to explain why things are they are if they can't be changed though!

For example, our esteemed moderator spotted a problem which slipped through QA, which is that at Campocologno there's a railing that, when viewed from an external view, collides with the train. The team have now fixed it, although it was too late for the launch version, but it will be fixed in the first patch.

Comment

im a bit disappointed you dont have any road markings at the street running portions of the route. i know at the roundabout in tirano ther are a lot of marking on the road that you guys didn't include. but at least know that we end-users are having to nitpick to find what's wrong with your routes also this parking lot is a bit jarring being devoid of grass and markingsClick image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (2).png
Views:	251
Size:	5.91 MB
ID:	800,

Comment

Originally posted by Eirjan View Post
        im a bit disappointed you dont have any road markings at the street running portions of the route. i know at the roundabout in tirano ther are a lot of marking on the road that you guys didn't include. but at least know that we end-users are having to nitpick to find what's wrong with your routes also this parking lot is a bit jarring being devoid of grass and markingsClick image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image (2).png
Views:	251
Size:	5.91 MB
ID:	800,

I think the fact that there’s a parking instead of the grass is because the route is set around 2016, whilst the Google Street View images are from 2014.
        If you go there with the areal view you’ll see that now there’s a parking.

Comment

I agree with the lack of road markings on the street through the train in different cities along the route, not only in Tirano. That detail would help a lot to improve the look around the rail. Otherwise, the route looks great!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Green roads.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	727.0 KB
ID:	807
            Not sure if I'm the only one with this issue, but after Miralago the roads seem to be a bit eh, too green.. I get it we need to protect the environment but I don't think putting plants on the road is a solution :P

Comment

Bonjour ,
              Comme tu le vois sur la photo , je n'ai pas ce problème , as-tu essayé d'effacer le cache ? Sinon , ce doit être une affaire de réglage .
              Salutations
              Attached Files

Comment

I also don't experience that, the best thing is probably to clean the cache.

Comment

@MarcoK1999 I had this problem synonymous turns off the dynamic flora and there is no more grass on the road
                  Last edited by RhBFan94; 12-02-2019, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X