Surselva issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surselva issues

Please use this forum to report any problems or suggestions relating to the Surselva route. Although we will look at and consider every comment, it's never possible to address everything that everyone would prefer, as well as there often being technical limitations that prevent certain things from being possible. We'll try to explain why things are they are if they can't be changed though!

For example, one problem that's slipped through the net is the German manual has some erroneous duplicated text that slipped through the final round of testing. We'll fix that in an update though.

And one issue we know will be reported is that train doors opening in the wrong direction at Travanasa/Breil-Brigels platform 2, Waltensburg-Vuorz platform 2, and Castrisch platform 2.

This can't be fixed unfortunately - it's because placing a very tight central plaform can conflict with two trains using it simultaneously and prevent players from opening the doors - which would a fail scenario. This is a limitation of Train Simulator at present, and the same was done with previous Thomson Interactive routes.

Comment

During the drive around Sumvitg-Cumpadials towards the east just after the station there is a turntable.
      The catenery just ends there, looking on Google Streetview it continues until the end as well as a different catenery pole. Could be that it Street View is out of date, but strange to see the catenery just end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191025140841_1.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	664Click image for larger version

Name:	20191025140829_1.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	665
      Twitch Streamer of Simulation Games
      Find me on Twitch /robjansen, Twitter: @robjansennl , Instagram: @robjansen1988 Steam: /robjansen and YouTube: /robjansen

More information about myself on my website https://www.robjansen.info

Comment

I think you're right: I've found a photo of the turntable and it seems there is the catenary.
        Anyway, it can also be that it hasn't been used much (as many of them in the recent years), so they've decided to remove the catenary.

(https://www.flickr.com/photos/kecko/15369349369)

Click image for larger version

Name:	15369349369_1e96128909_c.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	671

Comment

Working...
        X