IoW - Signalling failure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IoW - Signalling failure?

On the Isle of Wight route, there are a couple of semaphore signals, the 'distance' signal are always 'on' (displaying yellow) but they don't seem like the signals are 'permanent' (meaning it can only display that one, it can display green).

But is it correctly linked, as the next signal is displaying green, as seen on this approach into Ryde St. Johns:
    If these are correct signals, the indications are wrong and should be fixed.

Distance on, which means the next signals is showing red (as seen on the hud, it isn't) and in the distance.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210925140712_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	358.2 KB ID:	5294

Signal is green:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210925140724_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	345.2 KB ID:	5295

As for the other side, just from the tunnel, it is the same situation.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210925134121_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	325.3 KB ID:	5296

DTG did implement after this route a new item that the signal turning green no longer depends on the instruction, this should be included as you are now closing doors on red signals, which doesn't happen IRL.
    Twitch Streamer of Simulation Games
    Find me on Twitch /robjansen, Twitter: @robjansennl , Instagram: @robjansen1988 Steam: /robjansen and YouTube: /robjansen

More information about myself on my website https://www.robjansen.info

Hi RobJansen I've just logged this with our developers to look into. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X