IoW - Smallbrook Shuttle, impossible to get gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IoW - Smallbrook Shuttle, impossible to get gold

The scenario 'Smallbrook Shuttle' on the Isle of Wight you still can't get full points, it only gives 250 points for stopping at 4 locations and 1x 500 points for the passenger stop. Which is about 1250 point, the rest should come from driving under the limit.

I maybe lost about 45 points due to 3 times just getting 1mph over the limit.
    So, getting 3900 points for gold is impossible currently, Silver could be if you weren't speeding at all.

Also getting right on time in Shanklin, then changing cabs and opening the doors, results in 481 points, due to ~47 seconds late closing (you open the doors when you need to close them if you run along the platform).

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210909220506_1.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	301.0 KB
ID:	5166
    Twitch Streamer of Simulation Games
    Find me on Twitch /robjansen, Twitter: @robjansennl , Instagram: @robjansen1988 Steam: /robjansen and YouTube: /robjansen

More information about myself on my website https://www.robjansen.info

Hi Rob,

many thanks for your detailed report! I'll add it into our bug tracking system, so that our devs can have a look at it. I don't know if and when we can expect this to be patched (unfortunately).

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post
      Hi Rob,

many thanks for your detailed report! I'll add it into our bug tracking system, so that our devs can have a look at it. I don't know if and when we can expect this to be patched (unfortunately).

Cheers!
      So a fix for this might not come at all? IOW released 11 months ago and we still have trains running with no lights on whatsoever...

Comment

Working...
      X