Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotthardbahn Steam Workshop (cannot publish scenarios)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotthardbahn Steam Workshop (cannot publish scenarios)

Hello. I've been wondering why I haven't seen any Gotthardbahn scenarios on steam workshop since release. Well, I have recently tried publishing a scenario with Gotthardbahn assets and for some reason it seems to be failing to upload to Steam Workshop. This problem happened with two different scenarios both using the rolling stock from Gotthardbahn (but on a different route - the Arosa line). I was able to publish scenarios without the Gotthardbahn content in it just fine, so it's looking like the Gotthardbahn content may be the issue. Are the Rivet Games developers aware of this issue?

Thank you, I will look into that and get back to you.

Comment

Salut ,
      Pas étonnant que tes scénarios ne fontionnent pas . Pourquoi utilises-tu la ligne Arosa , alors que c'est une voie métrique !
      Avec le matériel du Gothard , sur la ligne du Gothar

Comment

Hola! En la estación de Chur hay vías de 1435mm, no es tan raro usar material del Gotardbahn

Comment

Hi, is there any update on the issue? Has Rivet been able to confirm it is an issue?

Comment

Hello everone

I have the same problem. Created an (in my opinion) amazing scenario but I also received the ‘Failed to Publish’ error message.. Any updates? It took around 8 hours to create this scenario, I really would like to post it on Workshop.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Same problem here, scenario not able to publish.

Comment

Good to know it's not just me. I hope the team is still looking into this. It would be great to get an update from @AmScot01324_Rivet.

Comment

Working...
                X