The website is flashing when changing page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The website is flashing when changing page

Just a short message. I don't know if it's a local problem or not, but everytime I load a new page, the site is flashing, which is very annoying for my eyes. Is it possible to remove that flash please ?

Hi Nemo, hmm, it's not flashing for us. Is that in the forums or on the main www.rivet-games.com site? What device and operating system are you using? If it's possible to record a short video of it and send a WeTransfer link to it to us at [email protected] we'll try to track down the problem.

C.

Comment

Hello,

video has been sent. I'm using Firefox on a laptop with Windows 10 (I forgot to put those informations into the WeTransfer message, sorry ! :/ ).

Comment

Perfect, thanks. I see the problem, and am now getting it myself as well! I don't think this used to happen though? ie this is a new problem? The forums are hosted by a separate company, so I'll put a ticket into their support and hopefully they can help. C.

Comment

• AmScot01324_Rivet
          AmScot01324_Rivet commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not getting the flash but Nemo apparently is, can you check it out please?

I can't remember if I saw this problem the first time I came here, sorry. :/

Comment

Any news ? The flash is still killing my poor eyes..

Comment

Hi , sorry, no news. The software we use (vBulletin) was updated, and it stopped happening for me, so I thought it had been solved for everyone, but obviously not Let me ask them again, but they didn't seem to know what might be causing the problem before

Comment

Working...
            X