RABe 526 on other Route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RABe 526 on other Route

Hi, today i drived RABe 526 from Lake Constance add-on on VR's Konstanz-Villingen route. The Integra Signum Safety System and Zub Safety System didnt work on this route. I tought maybe the signals those used by VR not matching with Rivet's signals so this Swiss Safetys systems wont work with German signals. Or is there any trick i could get them work ?

Thanks

Regards :: Ferdi

Solved it by putting Swiss Signals and unhide them. Now both 523 and 526 driving with Swiss Safety Systems.

Comment

Hi Ferdi, glad to hear that you could make everything work!

Just because I'm curious: What did you exactly do? Did you placed Swiss signals all along the Konstanz - Villingen route?

Comment

Hi again, i have both Rivet's RABe 523 and 526 which i like them a lot and drive in Lake Constance area. Mainly between Kreuzlingen_-Schaffhausen and sometimes vR's Route Konstanz-Villingen which is driven in real life by SBB Seehas and Flirt RABe 523. If i drive straight forward went everyting OK but i couldn't get the German SIFA and PZA on 523 which is i guess logical so installed the Swiss Signals which Rivet uses in Lake Constance route. So far works great. You are right all along the route. Took my five hours Even ZUB works fine.

Comment

Working...
        X