"On the Wight Track" trophy [Isle of Wight]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "On the Wight Track" trophy [Isle of Wight]

Hi once again Rivet. Can you please correct the error with the playstation trophy 'On the Wight track'. It is most frustrating that I have completed the scenarios several times with gaining the achievement.

I will get this reported, thank you.

Comment

Lesopc Unfortunately this is a problem only Dovetail can fix. They are aware of it and we believe they are working on it. We do not know when it will be fixed.

Comment

• Lesopc
        Lesopc commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your support.

I've just done all the scenarios as well, and the trophy didn't pop. I've checked on DTG's roadmap, and it's not on there, which means they aren't working on it.

Also, where are the other 6 trophies that are in the XBox version, but not the PS version?

I suspect that there is no interest from either yourselves, or DTG in getting either of these things fixed. Which is a shame, because I really want Arosa, but I'm not falling for this shoddyness twice.

Comment

Hi kingus ,

sad to hear that the trophy didn't showed up on your system. I assume you're on PlayStation, correct me if I'm wrong though.

The problem with the achievements on PlayStation is a well known core bug. Core bug means, that only Dovetail is able to fix it - I know it has something to do with the way the achievements work on PlayStation.
        We feel very sorry if a few achievements stopping you from getting the Arosa Linie, but we totally understand. Maybe give it a try though, many players love it!

Have a good day!

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post
          Hi kingus ,

sad to hear that the trophy didn't showed up on your system. I assume you're on PlayStation, correct me if I'm wrong though.

The problem with the achievements on PlayStation is a well known core bug. Core bug means, that only Dovetail is able to fix it - I know it has something to do with the way the achievements work on PlayStation.
          We feel very sorry if a few achievements stopping you from getting the Arosa Linie, but we totally understand. Maybe give it a try though, many players love it!

Have a good day!
          Thanks for replying. It's not the trophies stopping me buying it, it's the lack of responsibility for the problems, and the unwillingness to actually do anything to fix them. I feel like I've paid for a product, and it's less than the other platforms got, and you've had my money, so what do you care. IF it is DTG at fault, have you pushed them for a fix?

Comment

Hi again,

saying that we don't care is simply not true. We're active on the forums, paying attention to social media & email. We're listening to our players as much as we can to deliver the best possible product. So let me get back on this:

I did a little bit of research and found this thread, which gives a pretty clear answer: https://forums.dovetailgames.com/thr...0/#post-217094
            Nevertheless, I'm going to speak to our devs, see what we can do. Please don't expect anything very soon, there seems to be a technical reason why this hasn't been updated.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X