Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSW2 Class 483 - Repaints not working in both Scenario Planner and Timetable Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSW2 Class 483 - Repaints not working in both Scenario Planner and Timetable Mode

This has probably already been reported but as of now you can't currently use your Class 483 liveries at all. Other people have reported it on Dovetail forums as well so I don't think it's just me.

Thank you, I will report this.

Comment

On tsw2 the IOW's class 483 has a livery editor problem,you can create a livery for it but the option to use it nolonger is working,and others have stated this has been a problem for awhile now and there surprised it still hasn't been addressed yet.So is it on any of your to be fixed someday to do list?thx...

Comment

I moved your post into here, since we do already have a topic for this bug.

Thanks for the friendly reminder, we're still aware of the problem and having a look into it. To be honest, we do have many things which we would like to get right in this second, we can't do everything! But, the bug is still in and one of our devs will have a look into it!

Sorry for any inconvenience,
        Jasper

Comment

It’s been ages now, and I still cannot use my own liveries. compare it to dovetail games response to the issue- they handled the issue much better. Also if you are stuck with this issue you can always ask dovetail games for help.
          Last edited by Formulabee; 04-04-2021, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X