West Coast Main Line South: London - Rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Coast Main Line South: London - Rugby

The West Coast Main Line Operates from London Euston - Glasgow in Scotland. It is currently operated by Avanti West Coast and was Previously operated by Virgin Trains (Not to be Confused with the former operator of the ECML, Virgin Trains East Coast). This suggestion features the route in 2017 when Virgin Trains and London Midland were still operating

Included Locos

Included with the Route can be the:

Class 390 in Virgin Trains (and maybe Avanti Livery, but if not, livery designer will cover for us)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	notavantiwestcoast.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	4851

Class 350 in London Midland Livery
    Class 378 in London Overground Livery

DLC Locos
    This section of the WCML has many possibilitys for Loco DLC, those being:
    Class 377 (with overhead wires) in Southern Livery
    Class 370 APT
    Virgin Trains First Generation Pack
    *Class 43
    *Class 47
    *Pretendolino (xD)
    British Railways and the Legends of the West Coast
    *Class 313 in BR/NSE Livery
    *Class 87 in BR Blue Livery
    *Class 43 BRBLUE

Conclusion

Train Sim World (2) really needs the Coast Main Lines, those being the East Coast Main Line and West Coast Main Line. I think this route would sell well

Until Next Time -

TrainSimGaming on Rivet Forums

Uhhh, exciting stuff! Definitely a cool suggestion, we'll add it to our list for sure!

Not sure about the lenght of the route though, London to Rugby is quite a stretch, compared to what we've done before/doing at the moment. But just because I'm interested, how come did you choose Rugby rather than Birmingham?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post

how come did you choose Rugby rather than Birmingham?
      I choose rugby instead of Birmingham as Birmingham is quite a long stretch. While PC and the Next-Gen Consoles would be fine, I can imagine the last-gen consoles struggling with this route. Unless TSW is discontinued for XONE and PS4, which is not going to happen, the only way Birmingham will happen is if DTG releases the route editor, which strictly speaking is not happening. Also, on the Roadmap, DTG have marked West Cornwall Local as coming with the Class 150/2. Is there any other locos with it. Personally, I would love a HST, as we would finally have Livery Designer Support and a FGW or BR Blue Livery

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
        Jasper_Rivet commented
        Editing a comment
        Good points, thanks for explaining!

More information on what's included in Penzance will be available soon!

looking forward to both Rush Hour, Penzance Route, and 38 stock!

Comment

Working...
      X