East Coast Main Line South: London Kings Cross - Peterbrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Main Line South: London Kings Cross - Peterbrough

The East Coast Main Line runs for 393 from London Kings Cross - Edinburgh Waverley. This suggestion would feature the 80 Mile section from London to Peterbrough with the Nothern City Line

Era: 2019

Included Locos
    A route like this section of the East Coast Main Line has lots of potential for both Included Locos and DLC.

I suggest that the route has 3 Locos Included as standard, these being:

InterCity Class 43/HST in LNER Livery

InterCity Class 91/225 in LNER Livery
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Class91.jpg Views:	8 Size:	345.2 KB ID:	4816
    BR Class 313 in Ex-First Capital Connect Livery

*look i know its train simulator but its the same thing*
    DLC Locos
    Along with the Included Locos I suggested above, I also have suggestions for Loco DLC

These are:

Hitachi Class 800 Bi-Mode Unit in LNER Livery (also known as Azuma)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	LNER80.jpg Views:	8 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	4817
    Hitachi Class 802 Bi-Mode Unit in Hull Trains Livery (Also known as paragon, this could also be included as one Class 800 Series DLC with the above one I Suggested)

BR Class 365 in Great Northern Livery
    Click image for larger version  Name:	365GTR.jpg Views:	9 Size:	192.3 KB ID:	4818
    BR Class 387 in Great Northern Livery

BR Class 717 in Great Northern Livery
    Click image for larger version  Name:	class717.jpg Views:	8 Size:	191.8 KB ID:	4819
    BR Class 180 in HullTrains Livery
    Click image for larger version  Name:	HullTrains180.jpg Views:	9 Size:	593.3 KB ID:	4820
    Diesel Legends of the East Coast
    This pack would be simlar to the Diesel Legends of the Great western
    Set in 1980s
    It would feature
    Class 43 HST in BR Blue
    Class 313 in BR or NSE livery
    Class 55 Deltic
    Services for Class 31, 45, and 47 for owners of TVL and Class 31 DLC for 31, and NTP for 45 and 47

Route Infomation
    This route would feature the Southern Part of the East Coast Main Line from London - Peterborough and the Northern City Line
    Main Line Part
    At London Kings Cross, Services to Edinburgh Waverley, Aberdeen, Leeds, Peterborugh, Hull, and more begin
    Services are operated out of this station by LNER, Grand Central (DLC) Hull Trains (DLC) Great Northern (DLC) and Thameslink (Not Featured but better if you can)

After this, the next station is Finsbury Park, which has services operated by Thameslink and Great Northern. This is the point where the Northern City Line would branch of the Main Line down to moorgate

After this, the next major station is Welwyn Garden City

Services here are operated by Great Northern and Thameslink and is the terminus of services from Moorgate
    After this, the next major station is Stevenage. This point is around the middle of the Southern Section of the East Coast Main Line
    Great Northern and Thameslink Services to Peterborough stop here as well as some LNER service

Peterborugh

The terminus of this part of the line.

LNER services stop here and IRL continue to places like Leeds, Newcastle, York, and Edinburgh
    Thameslink and Great Northern Services also stop here
    Northern City Line

Drayton Part
    High bury and islington
    Essex Road
    Old Street
    Moorgate

It would be great to finally have the East Coast Main Line is Train Sim World

I am honestly surprised it has not already happened

*Due to limitations in the forum, I only posted pictures of Trains we do not have in another route
    Last edited by trainsimgaming; 07-04-2021, 10:24 AM.

Awesome suggestions. The Deltics were however Class 55.

Comment

Originally posted by Lesopc View Post
      Awesome suggestions. The Deltics were however Class 55.
      OK, I will update the thread

Comment

Really cool suggestion, thanks a lot! We'll add it to our list of suggested routes.

Would love to see Kings Cross in Train Sim World - we could do something cool with the collectibles on this route (think about Track 9 3/4, maybe some owls or so).

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post
          Really cool suggestion, thanks a lot! We'll add it to our list of suggested routes.

Would love to see Kings Cross in Train Sim World - we could do something cool with the collectibles on this route (think about Track 9 3/4, maybe some owls or so).
          Thanks. I from now on will post here as DTG almost never Acknoledge Suggestions, let alone consider them. Wheres rivet at least comment and say they will consider it. As for that, a HP reference in Kings Cross would be great, but Copyright might be an Issue. A route like this has much potential for DLC in the future as well

Comment

Originally posted by trainsimgaming View Post

Thanks. I from now on will post here as DTG almost never Acknoledge Suggestions, let alone consider them. Wheres rivet at least comment and say they will consider it. As for that, a HP reference in Kings Cross would be great, but Copyright might be an Issue. A route like this has much potential for DLC in the future as well
            Absolutely agree, this kinds of paths are easily extensible both in terms of route lenght and in terms of rolling stock. See for example what JustTrains has done on TS with the "Western Mainlines"...
            Yes, obviously copyright could be an issue, but I'm sure there's a way to arrange something creative regardless!

Comment

Working...
            X