Mastery award suggestion Isle of Wight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mastery award suggestion Isle of Wight

Hi once again Rivet. I thought I'd suggest my idea for a Mastery Award for Isle of Wight on TSW2 once it becomes compatible (perhaps 'if').
    My suggestion is a tile at Ryde Esplanade that features a static Hovercraft at the hover station and maybe another that appears at random points on its journey between Portsmouth (Southsea) and Ryde and return. This would be very similar to the Hot Air Balloons that are the award for Northern Trans-Pennine route.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-03-28-17-11-27-1.png
Views:	58
Size:	360.4 KB
ID:	4050

Originally posted by Lesopc View Post
    Hi once again Rivet. I thought I'd suggest my idea for a Mastery Award for Isle of Wight on TSW2 once it becomes compatible (perhaps 'if').
    My suggestion is a tile at Ryde Esplanade that features a static Hovercraft at the hover station and maybe another that appears at random points on its journey between Portsmouth (Southsea) and Ryde and return. This would be very similar to the Hot Air Balloons that are the award for Northern Trans-Pennine route.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2021-03-28-17-11-27-1.png
Views:	58
Size:	360.4 KB
ID:	4050
    This is really cool! I don't *think* we'll be adding anything like that but I love the idea

Comment

Working...
    X