First driving impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First driving impressions

I was very pleased of this wonderful route.

In my very first trip from Bellinzona to Biasca I noticed two things that may be fixed in the next route revision:

1) The wheel noise in the line bends (squealing) is in my opinion too loud and disturbing! It could be strongly reduced in volume or even suppressed!

2) It is a pity that in the path scheme in the lower part of the screen (the one with grades, signals and stations, I do not remember the name) it is a pity that there is no indication of the galleries.

Did somebody else have the same observations?

Kind regards to everybody

RG Torino, Italy

Personally I like the bogie run sounds, trains in reality are very noisy things! but I guess a bit of reduction wouldn't go amiss, but if a window is open! 😊

Comment

I fully agree on your comment. The wheel noise in the bends is too loud and disturbing. It could be totally removed.

Comment

I've been on this line hundreds of times, and I can assure that the wheel noise is way too loud in the game. In reality, the run is quite smooth and surely less noisy.

Comment

I also agree : in reality those cars are very quiet. In TS, TTB has put (sounds are not from RG) a lot of random sounds which are playing... randomly.

As I said some days ago, I work on new sounds I've recorded between Brig and Lausanne. Here is a first vid (tested on LGV because there is no swiss route where I can reach 200km/h; I don't have any recording of the sound betweed 160 and 200, so the sample between 125 and 200 has been extended). We can clearly hear the difference !

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IQB...2K4u1Svd_/view

Comment

• matteomo
            matteomo commented
            Editing a comment
            That's really, really good :-)

• Nemo
            Nemo commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you !
        Working...
        X