Swiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss

Hello, I'm going to introduce you a possible route to the TSW: An SBB CFF FFS route inSwitzerlandthat should be about 58KM in length.The route isZurich(main station)-Luzern(bahnhof) and is aroute that takesadvantage of the new urbanlandscape of the most beautiful cities of thiscountry and obviously takes advantage of the alpine landscape of Switzerland!

The Route(58KM)

Note:The route that I present to you has 26 stations:
    LuzernBahnhof,Ebikon,Buchrain,Root,Gisikon,Root,Ro tkreuz,Hünenberg Chämleten,Hünenberg Zythus,Cham,
    Cham Alpenblick,Zug Chollermüli,ZugSchutzengel,Zug,Baar Lindenpark,BaarNeufeld,Baar,Sihlbrugg,Horgen OberdorfBahnhof,Oberrieden
    Dorf,Thalwil,Rüschlikon,Kilchberg,Wollishofen,Wied ikon,Zürich Main Station (HB)

Zurich HB (Main Station)

Zürich Hauptbahnhof (often shortened to Zürich HB) (Zürich Main Station or Zürich Central Station) is the largest railway stationinSwitzerland. Zürich is a major railway hub, with services to and from across Switzerlandandneighbouring European countries suchasGermany, Italy, Austriaand France. The station was originally constructed as the terminus of the Spanisch Brötli Bahn, the first railway builtcompletely within Switzerland. Serving up to 2,915 trains per day, Zürich HB is one of the busiest railway stations in the world.
    The station can be found at the northern end ofthe Altstadt, or old town, in central Zürich, near the confluence of the rivers Limmat and Sihl. The station is on several levels, with platforms both at ground and below ground level, and tied together by underground passages and the ShopVille shopping mall. The Sihl passes through the station in a tunnel with railway tracks both above and below. The station's railway yards extend about 4 km (2.5 mi) to the west.

Luzern Bahnhof

(And passenger train) re 460 icn ic 2000 rabe 511 rabe 523

(And freight train ) re 420 and cargo livery

sbb Traxx 484
    Last edited by Xamax; 06-23-2020, 05:25 PM.

I lovely good idea

Comment

Sounds cool, we'll keep that in mind when thinking about new routes.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion!

Comment

• Xamax
        Xamax commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you for your comeback

Also portion of Zurich S-Bahn network around the city would be nice to have, to run Stadler KISS double-deck train (already exist in Train Simulator)
      https://www.trainworx.nl/product/sbb...-511-trainset/
      Last edited by awaken77; 05-18-2020, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Xamax
        Xamax commented
        Editing a comment
        yes but I would like on train sim world
    Working...
    X