Rivets nice created Turbot and Seacow wagons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivets nice created Turbot and Seacow wagons

Didnt have much Time to drive the new cornwall Route yet because of my "no HUD Chart" for WSR, so while most of the people talk about the 150, i decided to test the new 37 with its new Seacow and Turbot wagons in a 3 Part WSR Construction Scenario, which is focused on track works.

In my opinion Rivet made a good job with both the Turbot and the Seacow Wagons. Its just fun to drive them arround and the sounds are well done too (not too quiet etc..) Its possible to open the side doors of the turbot and the wheels on the seacow so ballast is coming out. Both have handbrakes too. Rivet made mistakes with the Cornwall release (150 physics), but this one they got right.

Here few pics of my scenario "WSR Construction Part 1-3":

Part 1: Night delivery of the loaded Turbot Wagons to Washford (The 37 has failed at Washford Station "Brake selector RunAway", so it got rescued back to Taunton)

Click image for larger version  Name:	TSW2_Meridian_WSR_Construction_Part1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.30 MB ID:	5787

Part 2: The other morning, driving a Pair of class 20 & cl37 "thornaby demon" to Washford, with the Ballast and empty flat wagons to put the tracks on.

Click image for larger version  Name:	TSW2_Meridian_WSR_Construction_Part2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.61 MB ID:	5782

Part 3: Shunting at Washford and finish the preparation of the Cunstruction works, which will begin soon:

Click image for larger version  Name:	TSW2_Meridian_WSR_Construction_Part3_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.05 MB ID:	5783
    Click image for larger version  Name:	TSW2_Meridian_WSR_Construction_Part3_2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	600.2 KB ID:	5784

Rivet should definetly do more Wagons. They could do Freight packs (modern & Era based) with new Wagons and layers to different Routes, so DTG could also include them for future Routes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Meridian; 11-14-2021, 11:12 AM.

Glad you're enjoying the new rolling stock we added to West Cornwall Local - and even cooler to see what you did with it. 😊

We have a dedicated thread for screenshots, just in case you fancy sharing some of those as single images there as well... 😉 Find it here: https://forums.rivet-games.com/forum...=5734#post5734

Comment

Working...
    X