Rivets Involvement in Cathcart Circle for Train Sim World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivets Involvement in Cathcart Circle for Train Sim World

Click image for larger version  Name:	TopImage-Cathcart-EN.jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.2 KB ID:	4732

Hey guys,

we're proud to announce our involvement on the Cathcart route and more than happy to see all of you enjoying the route! We lovingly crafted the scenery, including the stations & buildings. Let us know what you think about the route below!
    Attached Files

Fabulous Cathcart circle is awesome

Comment

That's awesome to hear! I was kinda hoping for something like this, considering the team is based in Scotland. I don't have the route yet, but I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually. Still hoping the Rivet team will make a Scottish route one day...

Also, did DTG approach you to help out or did you contact them? And will something like this happen again in the future? Asking out of curiousity, of course.

Comment

• AmScot01324_Rivet
        AmScot01324_Rivet commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi! I'm not sure specifically about Cathcart, but we speak to them (DTG) on a daily basis, so ideas can come from either side.

Nice to see both rivet and DTG working on a single route together,as you say stations, are the platform lights really that dark dull and dingy?

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
        Jasper_Rivet commented
        Editing a comment
        From what we heard and saw - yes, actually they are!

I surprised that since scotland has it's own flag,that it wasn't used for a scotish route.

Comment

Originally posted by SHINO BAZ View Post
        I surprised that since scotland has it's own flag,that it wasn't used for a scotish route.
        England also has it's own flag, but they decided to use the UK one for english routes in TSW. For no sake other than consistency it would then be natural for the UK flag to be used for Scotland as well.
        Last edited by Nightraven; 06-18-2021, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Nightraven Exactly, it is as you say.

Comment

The route is really good, especially the stations, but the lighting is terrible.

Comment

What a nice surprice! As a development studio, based in Scotland, helpung with a scottish route. I really like the route. It is short but very detailed and varied. The circle line reminds me a bit at the "Berliner Ringbahn". I didn't know there was a UFO crash site near Glasgow, but with the famous legend of Nessy, Scotland always has that mysterious touch.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Class314 UFO Rail.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	560.0 KB
ID:	4757

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
                Jasper_Rivet commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the compliment, we're glad you're enjoying the route!

Haha, love the matching livery to the UFO! And yes, Scotland is always full of surprises.

Does Anyone know Where the UFO is?

Comment

• Jasonpfc
                Jasonpfc commented
                Editing a comment
                Neilston end of whitecraigs station
            Working...
            X