1938 Tube Stock - For Bakerloo Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1938 Tube Stock - For Bakerloo Line

I have been looking forward to the 1930s stock Bakerloo Line train which seems to have been in development for ages now (longer than some routes I think) and never seems to move up the DTG Roadmap.

I know you can’t give firm dates for release but is it possible to have some sort of clue as to roughly when we can expect it e.g. next few weeks, months, this year? Is it in testing yet? Is it nearing completion?

Thank You.

Originally posted by Juniorhornet View Post
    I have been looking forward to the 1930s stock Bakerloo Line train which seems to have been in development for ages now (longer than some routes I think) and never seems to move up the DTG Roadmap.

I know you can’t give firm dates for release but is it possible to have some sort of clue as to roughly when we can expect it e.g. next few weeks, months, this year? Is it in testing yet? Is it nearing completion?

Thank You.
    I would imagine it would be this year as a lot of the loco is already done , and there was a screenshot from inside the cab a couple weeks ago

Comment

I can say that it's going to be this year at least. More information will follow!

Comment

Thanks Jasper.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post
          I can say that it's going to be this year at least. More information will follow!
          Can you give an Estemate Month. There is only 5 months left this year.

By there way, little off topic, but I might have the Release date for Rush Hour:

5th, 12th, 19th, or 26th of August, with the latter being most likely

Comment

Hows development going on Bakerloo 38 stock?

A few things I want to know are:

Will it be a separate Timetable like GWB
            Will we get 1970s era bakerloo
            Will we get Stanmore or Watford Extension
            Will the livery designer properly work
            WHAT MONTH IS THE RELEASE OF THIS THING?

By the way, unlike what people say, the rivet products I have (IoW. 38 stock and WCL are on my Will-Buy-When-Releases list) are really good.

Comment

Hi there,

I can't answer all of these question because some of them are still in developement, but I'll answer what I know:
              • "Will we get 1970s era bakerloo?" -> No, the 38 stock will be using the original Bakerloo Line.
              • "Will we get Stanmore or Watford Extension" -> No, see above. No extensions whatsoever.
              • "Will the livery designer properly work" -> Yes, it should work on the final product.
              • "WHAT MONTH IS THE RELEASE OF THIS THING?" -> We'll let you know once we know for sure!

Hope this helps.

Interesting on the Rush Hour release date - someone told me, but I'm afraid I forgot it. So can't tell if the right one is listed.

P.S.: I moved your questions into here, as there is already a 1938 Stock thread.
              Last edited by Jasper_Rivet; 07-16-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post

Interesting on the Rush Hour release date - someone told me, but I'm afraid I forgot it. So can't tell if the right one is listed.

Is that another way of Saying its delayed?

Last edited by Jasper_Rivet; 07-19-2021, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
                  Jasper_Rivet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, I didn't said anything about the release date. Let's wait until Dovetail announces the date, but trust me: I can't wait!
              Working...
              X