Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please just release your iow fix(livery editor fix)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please just release your iow fix(livery editor fix)

I know you stated that you want to released your iow livery editor fix with the the next arosa line update but at this point it's just taking to long,so please consider just getting it released and out of the way so you can work on your other tsw2 related projects.There are many who have been waiting many many months who have great livery edited br class 483 that they can't use because livery editor still broken.Thanks...

This is the sole reason I havent touched the livery editor for the 483

Comment

We're sorry it's taking so long, folks. We haven't forgot but there's lots going on right now. We do hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. We really appreciate your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by SHINO BAZ View Post
        I know you stated that you want to released your iow livery editor fix with the the next arosa line update but at this point it's just taking to long,so please consider just getting it released and out of the way so you can work on your other tsw2 related projects.There are many who have been waiting many many months who have great livery edited br class 483 that they can't use because livery editor still broken.Thanks...
        Could not have said it any better myself…

Comment

At this point just like the real iow line i have sent my br class 483's to the digital scrap yard.Now my iow line ships in other br class trains from the uk mainland and guest trains from germany and the usa etc.So just like the real iow it's time to say goodbye to the br class 483 since clearly fixing them nolonger matters.RIP br class 483 Thank you for your service.

Comment

Working...
          X