No announcement yet.

TSW 2 | Penzance-Truro and St. Ives.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me ask why it hasn't been announced what will be included... My thinking is that we agreed on rolling stock, but I might be wrong. Let me get back to you.

Comment

That comes across as, we know what we want, but DTG arent playing ball.. or train in this case

Comment

According to the latest roadmap update, the team is evaluating the scope of the route and that it might become larger than it currently is. Does that mean they're considering adding the Falmouth branch line or developing an extra locomotive? I have my doubts, but that'd be pretty neat and can definitely increase the hype train

Comment

Originally posted by Express1217 View Post
          According to the latest roadmap update, the team is evaluating the scope of the route and that it might become larger than it currently is. Does that mean they're considering adding the Falmouth branch line or developing an extra locomotive? I have my doubts, but that'd be pretty neat and can definitely increase the hype train
          I really hope so!

Comment

Well DTG have confirmed that the 150 is in this route

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
              Jasper_Rivet commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep that's right, the Class 150 will be included in the route.

Would you be able to confirm which variant? Ie 150/1, 150/2 etc

Comment

Yay, finally another British DMU! One thing I'm a bit concerned about however, is sounds. Are you able to get those from AP or will there be new sound recordings on location? I really don't want recycled sounds from other trains.

Comment

Yay, finally another British DMU! One thing I'm a bit concerned about however, is sounds. Are you able to get those from AP or will there be new sound recordings on location? I really don't want recycled sounds from other trains.
                I agree. Rivet must do the sounds justice

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonpfc View Post
                  Would you be able to confirm which variant? Ie 150/1, 150/2 etc
                  We're working on the Class 150/2, 2 car-version.

We're looking into options at the moment, which means that this hasn't be decided yet.

Comment

• Jasonpfc
                    Jasonpfc commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I did figure it would be the /2, looking forward to this, would of preferred a 158 though 🙂

• Jasper_Rivet
                    Jasper_Rivet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Jasonpfc Ha, you can't make everyone happy right? 😂 But I don't think this was our last British route, so maybe you'll get a 158 at some point. 😉

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post

We're working on the Class 150/2, 2 car-version.
                  Good! Lots of livery designer possibilities!

Comment

Will the HST Be included on Services to From Penzance to London and back

Comment

We'll announce the included rolling stock and included section properly soon, please be patient for a little longer. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post
                        We'll announce the included rolling stock and included section properly soon, please be patient for a little longer. Thanks!
                        As part of my guess, I think the route *might* get to plymouth, and the Class 43 HST in InterCity Swallow or the original Great Western Trains Livery, and it will be set during the Privitisation of British Rail

Comment

So very pleased that Rivet are extending this project to St. Austell which is much appreciated. The route is now nine miles longer as Penzance to Truro was 27 miles and now it is a 36 mile route to St. Austell.

Personally I would have preferred the extension through to Liskeard and the extension line to Looe. Rivet this would be fantastic. Rivet have you thought about this? Do you plan to release another route later to join up at St. Austell? Makes sense to extend from St. Austell to Plymouth, Devon and beyond?
                          Last edited by nigel6446; Yesterday, 07:26 PM.

Comment

St Austell is twix and between.

The ONLY advantage of St Austell, is if they want to add freight, they might/could/potentially add the "St Dennis" line from the dries to Burngullow...We could then bring China Clay down the branch to St Austell on its "way" to Par/Fowey.

If they are ignoring Falmouth as they pass Truro, there isnt a hope in hell of them getting to Liskeard for the Looe line, however "fun" it would be with the loop at the bottom of the hill.

D

Comment

Working...
                            X