Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formulabee
    commented on 's reply
    Because there are still bugs that are 6+ months old, ie ai trains not having headlights turned on

• Jasper_Rivet
    commented on 's reply
    Help us with that, why Isle of Wight?

• Formulabee
    replied
    **all eyes turn towards iow**

Leave a comment:

• AmScot01324_Rivet
    replied
    Hi, everyone. To address the timetable issue: Although it's not fixed in the next patch that'll come out, we expect to fix it for the next patch afterwards, which won't be too far behind. In the meantime, we hope you have found many reasons to enjoy Arosa Linie and by all the great screenshots posted in the competition, it looks like many of you are. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

Leave a comment:

• ColinM_Rivet
    replied
    Hi Stephen Bosley, we appreciate the frustration - these things do seem obvious, and whilst it's not an excuse, there are literally millions of things the dev team have to develop and get right that would also seem obvious if they got them wrong. We're focussed on fixing as many issues as we can at the moment, but once we've got some breathing room after that we'll review everything that's happened to see what we can do to prevent particular issues cropping up in future releases. Apologies again, please bear with us! C.

Leave a comment:

• Stephen Bosley
    replied
    Originally posted by AmScot01324_Rivet View Post
    Stephen Bosley We have had a few reports of the timetable, our team will investigate the timetable timings and pay close attention to see if adjustments need to be made.
    The game has been tested but obviously some things made it through that shouldn't have. No excuses. What platform are you playing on?
    I am playing on a PlayStation. To reply saying if adjustments need to be made is ridiculous of course they need to me made because just looking at the real life timetable shows you the time allowed between stations is wrong.What is annoying you only had to match the timings of the real life timetable and you couldn’t even do that. The failure of the throttle to re-engage is a game breaker and just don’t see how either of these items were missed in testing as they are both there all the time.

I was really looking forward to the release of this route and have to say that out of all the games I have purchased this is by far the worst at release. I accept minor bugs and don’t even agree with many of the complaints about the distant scenery, apart from the ludicrous mountains you can see in both Chur and Arosa, however, these two are not minor bugs and if the game had been tested I just can’t see how they were missed.

Leave a comment:

• Neil.R
    replied
    Originally posted by Stephen Bosley View Post
    The incorrect timetable and the failure of the throttle to re-engage after using the brakes for any period of time completely ruins the gameplay. What’s most annoying is that neither of these pretty basic items were not tested properly before release. This is not the first time Rivet have failed to release a playable product as IOW was released without any timetable at all.

Whilst I appreciate that releases will have some kind of bugs releasing a game things like this is simply not good enough. It’s not OK to just say we will get an update out by the middle of April. This game has not been tested for even the basic things.
    Hi Stephen, I've also experienced this issue going from Chur to Arosa Southbound on PS4 traveling around 33 kph tap to add a little brake and to slow just a little but drops to 10Kph before it re-engages the throttle. I did a full 60 minute timetable route by the time I finished, I was at least 8/10 minutes behind expected time of arrival. I did Arosa to Chur scenario 1 Northbound just adjusting brakes throughout and no issue at all and I was on time.

Leave a comment:

• AmScot01324_Rivet
    replied
    Stephen Bosley We have had a few reports of the timetable, our team will investigate the timetable timings and pay close attention to see if adjustments need to be made.
    The game has been tested but obviously some things made it through that shouldn't have. No excuses. What platform are you playing on?

Leave a comment:

• Stephen Bosley
    started a topic Arosa Feedback & Annoyance

Arosa Feedback & Annoyance

The incorrect timetable and the failure of the throttle to re-engage after using the brakes for any period of time completely ruins the gameplay. What’s most annoying is that neither of these pretty basic items were not tested properly before release. This is not the first time Rivet have failed to release a playable product as IOW was released without any timetable at all.

Whilst I appreciate that releases will have some kind of bugs releasing a game things like this is simply not good enough. It’s not OK to just say we will get an update out by the middle of April. This game has not been tested for even the basic things.
Working...
X