Arosa Feedback & Annoyance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Formulabee View Post
    In that case are you planning to create a team similar to DTG’s preservation crew?
    The short answer: No.

We would love to be able to get back to old routes and get them updates to new standards like Dovetails preservation crew is doing, but we can't at the moment. We'll make sure to let you know if that changes at some point.

Comment

Yet another issue for a route which is already bugged. When starting the train lurches forward in a jolting fashion so violently I'm afraid I'm going to get sued by passengers for whiplash claims, this now makes the route totally unplayable (if it wasn't already). This is new from 4.26 update.

Comment

• AmScot01324_Rivet
        AmScot01324_Rivet commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, this has already been reported in another thread.

reported maybe but will it be fixed? I mean the community reported other issues which you have no plans to fix

Comment

What I would like to know is when are you going to correct the totally wrong timetable on this route making it impossible to run to time.

Edit: I moved this post into here, to keep everything Arosa bugfix related together.
        Last edited by Jasper_Rivet; 09-07-2021, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post

We would love to be able to get back to old routes and get them updates to new standards like Dovetails preservation crew is doing, but we can't at the moment. We'll make sure to let you know if that changes at some point.
          I find this response unbelievable and unacceptable. It is your duty to ensure that a game is in a playable condition ideally before release. If there are serious issues with a DLC, then this needs to be a priority otherwise you have sold a product under false pretences. Issues need to be fixed quickly, not many months down the line.

It’s a real shame as I am really interested in both the 1938 stock tube train and the West Cornwall route but I am loth to spend my hard earned cash until I am sure that the product being sold is fit for purpose because with the sort of attitude you have shown in the post I have quoted, I can’t be sure that any problems will be fixed within a reasonable time.

Perhaps it’s time to start working with DTG rather than developing your own routes because, credit where it’s due, you did a great job with your contributions to Cathcart Circle.

Comment

• AmScot01324_Rivet
            AmScot01324_Rivet commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry to read you are not happy with our response. We are a very small team, nowhere near as large as DTG to do all the things DTG do. We DO work with DTG in creating routes, that's why we are one of their 3rd party developers.

Thank you for acknowledging Cathcart. It is something we're very proud of.

• LordCreed
            LordCreed commented
            Editing a comment
            We all understand that you're a small team unable to upgrade your existing products, however that is no excuse for you not fixing them. The Arosa timetable is impossible to follow, and the fact three months you haven't resolved this is shocking.

I have made a post about this, but I will mention it in this thread. I would love to see PIS (Passenger Information Screens) on Arosa Linie as they add a lot of immersion. By the way this is with TSW2

Comment

Originally posted by Teh Angry Bird345 View Post
            I have made a post about this, but I will mention it in this thread. I would love to see PIS (Passenger Information Screens) on Arosa Linie as they add a lot of immersion. By the way this is with TSW2
            Would also love this on iOw too. Pis screens add a lot of immersion to the game and are incredibly handy if U are a passenger

Comment

Originally posted by Formulabee View Post

Would also love this on iOw too. Pis screens add a lot of immersion to the game and are incredibly handy if U are a passenger
              Et voila: https://mods.trainsimcommunity.com/m...rcraft-and-pis

Comment

Only that I’m on console

Comment

Guys, please stick to the Arosa topic, having everything mixed up makes things more complicated. Cheers!

On the PIS boards: I don't think that we'll add them to either the Arosa or Isle of Wight soon - that doesn't necessarily mean they won't be added in the future, but we currently don't have any plans to add them. Sorry!

Comment

Im live close to the area where rhb (rhaetian bahn) their trains operate. Im happy we have the arosa line for tsw 2. Keep up the good work.

Sad to see some players here have 0 patience.

I trust in rivets decisions and im sure they gonna fix the bugs reported in the arosa line. After i checked the dtg roadmap it makes sense why its not in the very now.

Comment

• 4cor
                      4cor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      it's been like 6 months since arosa came out and almost a year since iow came out, I've never come across a group of devs who refuse to fix basic bugs after a year

At this point i would like to make a suggestion:

Expanding the RhB network with route sections like in ts2021. People could either buy single sections, or for those who own multiple sections it would be merged to 1 routemap.

This would make the timetable runs realy interesting without going back to menu.
                    Also the rolling stock like the Ge6/6 could be included.

Would be an instant buy for me.

Comment

About the Arosa timetable:

The real timetable is show here. Www.rhb.ch

It takes usually from 58 to 61 min. So the thing is, there are 4 stations where the train only stops if a passenger pushes the button.

Comment

We're still hoping to get that Arosa timetable fix out to you soon - without announcing any dates or so, things might change. We're really sorry that you have to wait so long!

Thanks for the suggestion in the meantime, we're looking at different possibilities right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post

Thats simply not acceptable.

Finish what You started - the Arosa line has been out for almost a year and still no Timetable fix.

No further by from me me when it comes to Rivet-games.

Comment

Working...
                          X