Congratulations (and trees)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations (and trees)

Congratulations on the TSW2 Arosa line, team, it looks great! I've enjoyed my first two runs. Great to be driving in Switzerland at last on TSW2...

I think it was mentioned elsewhere that the distant trees are a bit sparse, which I would agree with. Would it be possible to allow the user to configure the density of the trees to suit their system, either through the settings or an ini file?
    Last edited by Majickthyse; 03-25-2021, 10:07 PM.

Any thoughts on this?

Comment

Minus the timetable, bugs and distant trees, it looks like an ok route

Comment

Originally posted by Majickthyse View Post
        Congratulations on the TSW2 Arosa line, team, it looks great! I've enjoyed my first two runs. Great to be driving in Switzerland at last on TSW2...

I think it was mentioned elsewhere that the distant trees are a bit sparse, which I would agree with. Would it be possible to allow the user to configure the density of the trees to suit their system, either through the settings or an ini file?
        Hello, Majickthyse We have taken the comments regarding the density of the trees onboard. I'm not sure if the dev team would be able to include the option of allowing the user to configure the density of the trees to suit their system, but it's something I will definitely mention to them in our report. Happy to hear you're enjoying your Arosa Linie runs on TSW 2, is there anything in particular you find you're really enjoying the most?

Comment

I’m not sure if this has been used or what already, but could you use static, low res, 2d trees for the distant scenery?

Comment

Hi Formulabee ,

as already mentioned in our statement here (click me), we've decided to spend the performance we had on other aspects we thought that would be more important. We've taking the comments about this very serious and will think about it again for the next route. In the meantime, we're having a look to see if we can improve things a little - nothing promised here!

Have a great day!

Comment

Jasper_Rivet Out of curiosity, is there any idea when the next route will be revealed?

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
                Jasper_Rivet commented
                Editing a comment
                It'll happen on the roadmap I think... I don't really like it, because it takes away the fun of teasing for a few days, but that's how it goes. Very personal opinion though.

Originally posted by Express1217 View Post
              Jasper_Rivet Out of curiosity, is there any idea when the next route will be revealed?
              According to the TSW2 roadmap they are working on the Standard 1938 Tube Stock. You can find it there under the production section https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/...p-6-april-2021

Comment

Originally posted by AmScot01324_Rivet View Post

Hello, Majickthyse is there anything in particular you find you're really enjoying the most?
                The rolling stock looks great, and the engineering work (tunnels, viaducts, galleries etc) is nicely done.

The Swiss buildings are good but could do with some window boxes to brighten things up ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X