Arosa Line Scenery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arosa Line Scenery.

I sure hope it's still heavily in development...

Hi Joseph,

regarding the first two images: Arosa has been modernised in 2014, which resulted in a major change on the track layout (and some buildings). See the German Wikipedia article for reference (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahnhof_Arosa#Umbau_2014).

regarding the third and fourth image: These images are showing work in progress content, although you can't expect a scenery from any AAA title (like Assassins Creed or so) in Train Sim World. Please note, that YouTube reduces the quality drastically as well while processing a video.

Comment

• josephack
      josephack commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand. I'm still scarred for life after what Dovetail Games did to us. I'm just making sure you won't treat us the same. I've always seen Rivet Games as the cool uncle in the Train Simulator franchise and I want to continue thinking of you guys like that.

Yes I understand that the route is set in 2014, however the whole of Arosa just looks very dull and lifeless. Very unlike the TS 2021 redintion, which I believe uses the same reference material. I hope "work in progress" does mean that we can expect to see the changes that are desperately needed and not just that it will have one more bench, as has been the case in the past.

I do want to like Arosa, and I hope you are able to make it look more accurate and add the much needed details before release.

Comment

josephack What do you mean with "what Dovetail did to us"?
      But I do like that we're the "cool uncle" in the Train Simulation industry.

AFS5 Thanks for the feedback, I'll forward it to our developers!

Comment

• josephack
        josephack commented
        Editing a comment
        Southeastern doesn't have the most accurate scenery, but that's just me being a Debbie Downer. I was really only overexaggerating for comedic purposes... if you know what I mean.
    Working...
    X