Train Simulator WCML Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train Simulator WCML Revisited

Hello guy's just wanted to ask if you are working together with the Developer KeithRoss apparently he is doing a WCML Revisited i do see a lot of your Assets including the Glasgow route from "ThonsonInteractive" also in this Revisited version, my assumption is you guy's are working with him on this to be able to come available or is something out of your hands? Would be an amazing edition to Train Simulator 2021/2022 this route and other extensions seen on his videos on YouTube are just amazing hope you don't mind me sharing his YouTube channel not to promote anything not my intention at all but must say would be amazing if you could work something out with him though im probably not the only one would be happy to see this in the game at some point

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRA...Z_p9H68qVIrN9A

Hi Pendolino,
    I don't know anything about this yet, but let me check. Will get back to you here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post
      Hi Pendolino,
      I don't know anything about this yet, but let me check. Will get back to you here.
      Great thanks Jasper much appreciated

Comment

Okay, so I spoke to the people handling that stuff here at Rivet Games and the answer is no. We're not working with him together on a new project.

Looks nice though!

Comment

Thanks Jasper shame to ear you haven't got any involvement with this project. Thanks for finding that out though

Comment

Working...
          X