TSW 2 | We need your help for Arosa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSW 2 | We need your help for Arosa!

Click image for larger version  Name:	TopImage-ChooseAdvert-EN.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.1 KB ID:	3294

Hello everyone!

We hope you've had a great start to 2021!
    As some of you may already know, we're working on the Arosa Line for Train Sim World 2. In the passenger coaches, we have these lovely advertising boards and we'd like to do something with you: Decide which advert makes it into the train!

We want to involve you more in the development - even if it's just the advert boards. We wanted to invite people to the Isle of Wight for Train Sim World 2, that's why we created these two boards.
    Now it's your chance: Which one do you like better? Vote for your favorite below!

Voting is open until the 28th January 2021.

Version 1 (Painting):

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_911.jpg Views:	4 Size:	176.5 KB ID:	3292

Version 2 (Ice Cream):

Click image for larger version  Name:	Arosa_Adverts-V2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	206.1 KB ID:	3293
    Version 1 (Painting)
    65.71%
    Version 2 (Ice Cream)
    34.29%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Jasper_Rivet; 01-14-2021, 12:31 PM. Reason: Tweaked the wording a bit. :)

Definitely version 1. "Available both on Steam and at www.rivet-games.com!" and console stores?
    Version 2: That brown square on orange looks ugly. Also the ice cream stand and the front of the train look underexposed against all the orange.

Comment

I'd go with Version 1. It looks more relaxing and fits much better in all 4 seasons. Version 2 sounds too negative in my opinion. Route maps give more character to a route and help the player to learn the represented stations along the line. So I hope they'll make a return.

I don't know if you've already decided what collectibles will be featured, but (aside from route maps) something like Arosa related tourist posters could work really well. (i.e. advertising fictional hotels, cable car lines, restaurants etc.)

Comment

sintbert Thanks for your feedback, honestly! Good point about the console stores, will get that onto my list. the "brown" square is a dark red to be exact.

Express1217 Thanks for your feedback too! My intention with those posters was not to make anyone look stupid, just wanted to have something a bit fun in there. And they're great, don't get me wrong! The whole collectible thing is nice, because you're visiting places you never would usually!

We already decided which collectibles we'll be using, good idea with the posters too!

Thanks to anyone for their vote, much appreciated!

Comment

I've voted for number 1, although to be honest I don't think either look particularly suitable for a Swiss train.

Comment

I voted for version 1 but would prefer a Swiss Advert, preferbly for Rhb. (Unless you have already done that.) In which case the advert for your next Swiss Route would do nicely.

Comment

I agree with Peter, why not an advertisement for something Swiss? Just do Visp-Zermatt as the next route and advertise that. Would be great!

Comment

Hmm, I can understand what you're saying. I'll have a look into and see, what we can do. I don't want to change the specific one for the Isle of Wight, but we might get one of the other changed to an (second) RhB related one.

Thanks for your feedback everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X