Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Gotthardbahn Bundle” by Trainworx coming soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Gotthardbahn Bundle” by Trainworx coming soon!

Hello,
    for everyone that’s interested, there’s a very nice bundle coming soon made by Paul Mersel and its company Trainworx.
    It will include, at the price of around 30 Euros, the locos Re 4/4, Re 430, Re 460 (another version), Re 6/6 as well as other specific freight wagons. For more informations you can visit the site https://www.mersel.nl/product/sbb-go...le-for-ts20xx/
    Personally, I think this is a great opportunity for everyone who loves the route to expand his rolling stock with very good products (I had already bought a pair of them and I’m really satisfied).

Yes I agree, very appropriate stock, I do hope there will be a discount for those that already have those listed loco's.

Comment

I am extremely happy of your realisation of Gotthard Route, that I bought immediately.
      I am also happy for the intention of including Paul Mersel's rolling stock.
      I also hope with Smarty2 that there will be a discount, because I have already the majority of Paul Mersel swiss rolling stock.

Happy greetings to everybody!

Comment

• matteomo
        matteomo commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a bit late at answering, but there will be a discount for the ones that have bought its rolling stock.

bonjour , qu'en est-il pour les personnes possédant déjà du matériel de Trainworx ? est-ce un paquet d'ensemble ou des nouveautés ?
      A part cela , cette route est une réussitte à part quelques petits problèmes
      A+

Comment

• matteomo
        matteomo commented
        Editing a comment
        Bonjour, les personnes qui ont déjà acheté des locos de TrainworX auront un prix special pour le "Rivet-Update".
    Working...
    X