X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSW2 Arosa Line

Arosa Line in TSW2? Really? 🤩
    http://live.dovetailgames.com/live/t...dmap-18-augustClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200818_195143.jpg
Views:	1823
Size:	464.3 KB
ID:	2234

rivet games could you make a cff line for the next line?

Comment

zubacka Yeah, we're working on something.

Comment

That's great to hear! I'm really curious to see how the first Swiss route in TSW2 will turn out

Although, how will all of this affect your content development for TS2020? I know that game has more limitations, but it'd be a pity if you stopped making content for that. There's still so much left to explore!

Comment

Now that is a reason to invest in a better PC to be able to run TSW2!

Comment

Express1217 A little birdie told me, that there might be some content coming... More details soon.

miika71 Haha, sounds like a plan! Better go highend, that way you can enjoy the speed of your new pc for a longer period.

Comment

Yeah, I was about to hit the buy button for a gaming pc, then 30 series dropped on us, going to hold out until October for a spangly 3070ti in a new build! Cmon Rivet get nasty with the Swiss routes already!
              Last edited by Smarty2; 09-04-2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Hi! Will be featured the Allegra or Capricorn too?

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
                  Jasper_Rivet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, they won't be included in the route.

Hello, on this forum, there is only information for projects or achievements for TSW2, but for TS 2021 nothing!
                What is it?

Comment

Rapin I'm guessing they're still working on something. And since they're working on TSW2 content now at the same time, it'll take longer than usual before a new TS route/train gets made.

Let's just hope it's something amazing that's worth the wait. Lake Constance felt like a step backwards compared to Gotthardbahn.

Comment

If Rivett do the Arosa line to the standard they are capabale of it will be fantastic and make TSW 2 worth paying for just for that. The proposed loco is also fantastic. A joy to drive a machine full of character. TSW 2 is having its troubles,especially re sound, and people like Rivett can really make a difference

Comment

I was wondering what the specific name for the train with this line,Is it Ge 4/4 ll?
                      I'm also guessing that some type or types of passenger coaches or possibly frieght wagons will be included with this route,this locomotive will need something to pull.
                      Last edited by SHINO BAZ; 11-06-2020, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• AmScot01324_Rivet
                        AmScot01324_Rivet commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hello
                        Yes, it IS the Ge 4/4 II. As the route is still in the planning stage, there's not much in the way I can say about coaches, etc.

When rivet games was working on isle of wight as it was starting to get down to the final touches and then release time,rivet would post bits of info from week to week about it's progress,any chances any bits of info might be coming sometime in december perhaps about the arosa line route?

Comment

Hey there, I found the well hidden question if we're coming closer to a possible release in here.

But to answer your question, we'll publish more info to you (our players) when we got something to show. So please stay patient for a bit longer. Cheers!

Comment

I think we have some news now

https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/...e-announcement

Comment

Working...
                          X