Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed limit Error between Torino and Campologno

Hello

there is a speed limit error between the line in the game and the reality.

Starting from Tirano, the speed limit is 30 until your reach the "town" where the speed is limited at 15 (and you drive in "tram mode").

How can I modifiy speed limit ?

I tried to move the speed signs (including balisis) in the game without success...

Bob

Click image for larger version

Name:	Basilica-Station 13.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	7.88 MB
ID:	1607Click image for larger version

Name:	Basilica-Station 07.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	6.39 MB
ID:	1608
    Originally posted by Mecanobob View Post
    Hello

there is a speed limit error between the line in the game and the reality.

Starting from Tirano, the speed limit is 30 until your reach the "town" where the speed is limited at 15 (and you drive in "tram mode").

How can I modifiy speed limit ?

I tried to move the speed signs (including balisis) in the game without success...

Bob
    Hello
    you are absolutely right but it seems that Rivet Games never corrects its mistakes!
    And the worst is that RG knew the reality of the way between the station and the square of the basilica !!
    See the photos that RG took before developing the line ...
    And it is also impossible to mount the 2 DC pantographs of the ABe 8/12 Allegra BEX separately. However, when going downhill or uphill when the train is light, the driver only rides one pantograph.
    The policy of Rivet Games seems to be: we produce what we want, as we want, you buy and then it's like we say in French: "Après nous le déluge" (After us the deluge)!
    Attached Files
    trainplayer59: Allegra from a RhB fan

Comment

Hello,

ok but I think it is easy to move those speed limits....
      just explain us how to do and I will fix that

I already added the tram mode signs, copying them from the Arosa Line that I’ve already bought...

mecanobob

Comment

Good evening,
        with the help of a french forum, I made corrections to be OK with reality speed.

Now, I have trams signs and the right speed

Bob
        Attached Files

Comment

I'll try to do that to fix my speed limit too

Comment

Hey folks,

we can totally understand that you're worried about the mistake(s) we did. But please keep in mind, that we're only humans and we might do mistakes (even if we try to avoid them of course!).

But it feels as there is a lack of proportionality: We missed on a sign and set incorrect speedmarkes and you're yelling at us that we're never updating anything? (Which is in fact wrong, see the Lake Constance or the 204, naming only two products).

And what you can't know: Updating these errors isn't only changing the numbers and sending it out. Every update we do has to cycle through our own and DTG's quality control, which is a massive and time consuming thing to do.

I hope that I explained a little bit further, why there is no update at the moment for these issues.
            Jasper

Comment

Hello Jasper

first of all : thank's for your response. It is important for me that you know that I appreciate the fact you answered to us. It's important for the quality of the relationship between customers and seller

For me, the fact there is a bug is not a problem at all... and I hope you undestood that it was not a problem as I search a constructive personnal construction instead of juste saying it was wrong.

As I solved, just for me, the problem, there is nothing more to discuss I hope you understood what I mean. But perhaps your answer was not for me ?

I hope this will cool down thoses messages, and if I can bring my expertise as a train driver, do not hesitate !

Best regards

Bob

Comment

Working...
              X