Quick Drive Gotthardbahn with RABe 526 ''Thurbo'' AI traffic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Drive Gotthardbahn with RABe 526 ''Thurbo'' AI traffic

Hello Team. Today I was driving a Re460 in Quick Drive: Erstfeld-Bellinzona. During the route I spotted 3 to 4 RABe 526 ''Thurbo''passing by along the route. Is this coincendence or has this perhaps something to do with the TiLo communiter trains that will be added later on but already enabled to quick drive (RAbe 526)? I certainly hope te last one 😉 p.s. I have the new route Schaffhausen-Kreuzlingen installed. Best safe wishes!

Nah, not really. We defined the RABe526 as a valid AI train for the Gotthardbahn to expand the variety of AI trains in the quick drive. That's why you could spot them on this route.

Comment

Thanks Jasper. Well, I certainly hope for a enhancement pack! And I'll probably be not the only one 😉

Comment

I also hope for a enhancement pack!

Comment

Well, sometimes hopes can come true more quickly than you think...

Comment

• kiven
            kiven commented
            Editing a comment
            Will the train include announcements? I would like to pre order the train but i wish to know if it has announcements before i order

regards kevin

• Jasper_Rivet
            Jasper_Rivet commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Kevin, no the train (if we're talking about the SBB RABe523) doesn't have announcements. It features a custom build destionation system, but due to the limitations of the game, they're not playing custom sounds (such as announcements).

• kiven
            kiven commented
            Editing a comment
            Is is not possible to have like non-automatic announcements like Justtrains did on their Frankfurt U-Bahn addon?
        Working...
        X