Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alpine Photoshoot Thread - Share your screenshots with us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpine Photoshoot Thread - Share your screenshots with us!

Hi guys,

nothing to see here yet, but we'll make this something amazing with you soon!

Cheers!

Finally, the RhB Anniversary Livery Collection pack is live for Train Sim World 2! Learn more here: https://www.rivet-games.com/product/...ry-collection/

With this pack, we wanted to do something special: We build a scenario that takes you on a tour stopping at the most scenic spots along the route - to enjoy the view and take some photographs (rather screenshots!). You'll find a link to this very thread included in the "Alpine Photoshoot" scenario!

Now its your turn to submit your best screenshots from your scenic ride along the tracks. We're looking forward to see your shots! 😊

Comment

Ran through this scenario today whilst enjoying the very nicely done new GE 4/4 II liveries and the new panorama wagon. And even though I'm more of a downhill fan, the chill pace gave me the opportunity to grab some screenshots along the way.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_1.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	6076 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_2.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	6077 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_3.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	6078

Comment

Very underrated route. I always have a great time driving this. Anniversary pack was a fun addition, thanks!

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
          Jasper_Rivet commented
          Editing a comment
          Many thanks, stunning images! 😍 Feel free to leave us a review on the platform you bought it, that'd be much appreciated! ☺️

Some shots from the scenario

And yes, you can open the window from the outside and then move in with the '3' camera.
        Attached Files
        Twitch Streamer of Simulation Games
        Find me on Twitch /robjansen, Twitter: @robjansennl , Instagram: @robjansen1988 Steam: /robjansen and YouTube: /robjansen

More information about myself on my website https://www.robjansen.info

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
          Jasper_Rivet commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome shots, many thanks Rob!

Comment

very beautiful pictures

Comment

Working...
          X