This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshot Competition BR 204 "A diesel humming...."/"Ein Dieselbrummer..."

EN: Welcome to our screenshot competition! This time it's about the BR 204 for the TSW with the motto: A diesel humming in the sunrise. We are very curious about your submissions! Upload them here as an attachment and let us pick the two best shots! These will be featured in our newsletter and our social media accounts.

The Rules:
    - Raw screenshots, no edit is allowed
    - You can contribute as many photos as you like
    - Competition ends on the 5th August 2020

What you get: Your photo will be featured on our social media accounts and in our newsletter.

DE: Willkommen zu unserem Screenshot Wettbewerb! DEs geht dieses Mal um die BR 204 für den TSW mit dem Motto: Ein Dieselbrummer im Sonnenaufgang. Wir sind sehr gespannt auf eure Einsendungen! Ladet diese dann hier als Anhang hoch und lasst uns die zwei besten Fotos küren. Die beiden Gewinner werden in unserem Newsletter und auf unseren Social Media Accounts gefeatured!

Die Regeln:
    - Rohe screenshots, keiner Bearbeitung ist erlaubt
    - Ihr könnt unbegrenzt viele Bilder einreichen
    - Der Wettbewerb endet am 05. August 2020

Was ihr bekommt: Die beiden Gewinnerbilder werden auf unseren Social Media Accounts und in unserem Newsletter geteilt.

Then I want to start the competition. This time my sreenshots are taken from PC.

Comment

Awesome shots, glad to see you again here! Personally I do love the second one, absolutely stunning!

Comment

Many thanks! A few more screenshots to push the competition a bit. The most will wait for the launch of TSW 2, but you can still get a lot out of the first one. ...and of course it's vacation time.

Comment

Hmmm, will be hard to pick a winner this time...

Hmmm, dieses Mal wird es schwierig einen Gewinner auszusuchen...

Comment

Working...
          X