Announcing RhB Enhancement Pack 05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonjour ,
    Merci pour votre réponse , mais où trouver " Compéter ma collection " ?
    Sur le magasin , j'ai ceci qui s'affiche :
    A+ bonne journée
    PS. la traduction de google va très bien !
    Attached Files

Comment

This is a great addition! I have been missing some vintage roll material for the RhB. May we hope for a green Ge 4/4 ii as well in the future?

Comment

Hi Rapin , if Steam recognises you already have Pack 04 it should show as a discount on the Store page. See attached.

If not, email a copy of your receipt for Pack 04 to me at [email protected] and I can get you a discount code that will work on the Rivet store.

C.

---

Bonjour Rapin , si Steam reconnaît que vous avez déjà le Pack 04, il devrait apparaître sous forme de remise sur la page Store. Voir ci-joint.

Sinon, envoyez-moi une copie de votre reçu pour le Pack 04 à [email protected] et je peux vous obtenir un code de réduction qui fonctionnera sur la boutique Rivet.

C.

Comment

Hi miika71 , many thanks, glad you like it We're not currently doing it, but will note your interest!

C.

Comment

A pity, that only locomotive 704 is in the pack, and none with other numbers as for the other packs. I hope the others will be added too. (703-707, as 701 and 702 had different fronts when green (so they would be nice too with their correct front))

Comment

• matteomo
              matteomo commented
              Editing a comment
              Doing other fronts would mean basically doing another loco-model, so it has been made only a model, and in order to avoid an unrealistic experience, the team decided to use only the number 704.
          Working...
          X