• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing RhB Enhancement Pack 05

Click image for larger version

Name:	RhBPack05_06.jpg
Views:	727
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	967 Building on the popularity of the Ge 6/6 II in Enhancement Pack 04, the next RhB Enhancement Pack will include a heritage twist, featuring an RhB Green liveried version of the Ge 6/6 II! Also included will be EW2 coaches in green and a green baggage coach along with backdated UCE cement wagons.

More information coming soon, as well as details of a *big* discount for all those that have already bought Enhancement Pack 04

C.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RhBPack05_09.jpg
Views:	799
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	962Click image for larger version

Name:	RhBPack05_01.jpg
Views:	1667
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	963Click image for larger version

Name:	RhBPack05_02.jpg
Views:	730
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	964Click image for larger version

Name:	RhBPack05_03.jpg
Views:	713
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	965
    Attached Files

Always good to see new content
    Most Train Sim DLC doesn't target the older generation items, it is either the early bygone era of Steam or the newer (when the DLC is made) newer stuff but not always the content between.

Glad to see this kind of content also in the works which would make it a great addition to the collection
    Twitch Streamer of Simulation Games
    Find me on Twitch /robjansen, Twitter: @robjansennl , Instagram: @robjansen1988 Steam: /robjansen and YouTube: /robjansen

More information about myself on my website https://www.robjansen.info

Comment

Awesome! Are you also planning to do a repaint of the cement wagon in the modern Rhb livery?

Comment

Great stuff guy's looking very good so far can't wait to see what is exactly included in this package and details for people who bought pack 4 😁 well done to every one at Rivet Games for bringing nice well made Swiss content to TS2020

Comment

Thanks all. Don't tell anyone, but should be a little more detail coming tomorrow... ! Claudio Rail, not planning to at the moment, but as always we see what folk enjoy the most and ask for, and decide from there, so who knows

C.

Comment

Trailer now available https://youtu.be/dSvtJZOpCYc

C.

Comment

Great video and features Colin, the other thing about the discount for people who own previous pack 04 I can see the bundle together of pack 04 & 05 on you shop but nothing for people who have previous pack 04...

Comment

Thanks Pendolino. If you bought Pack 04 direct from Rivet you should have received a discount by email (email me at [email protected] if not). If you bought it from Steam then a discount will be applied as a 'Complete My Collection' bundle.

C.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinM_Rivet View Post
                  Thanks Pendolino. If you bought Pack 04 direct from Rivet you should have received a discount by email (email me at [email protected] if not). If you bought it from Steam then a discount will be applied as a 'Complete My Collection' bundle.

C.
                  Thanks Colin yes got my email this afternoon and we resume to business as usual thank you

Comment

Hi together,

I had bought the RhB Enhancement Pack 04 by Steam. But till today I haven't seen the Pack 05 on Steam, nor that I can buy this Pack with a 'Complete My Collection'.
                    Have I overlooked something else?

Thanks
                    swissrailfan

Comment

Hi swissrailfan, no, don't worry, you're not missing anything, it's just not released yet. Maybe try again Friday afternoon ....?

C.

Comment

Hi Colin

Thanks for the speedy answer. Then I will wait and try on friday. ☺

swissrailfan

Comment

Well, it is out TODAY, a day earlier. Been enjoying it with the locomotive tutorial. Like the detail works on the 3d assets on the side, who ever made them, they look so nice. As well as those cement wagons.

Maybe Rivet can think about creating more scenario packs with content?

Attached Files
                          Twitch Streamer of Simulation Games
                          Find me on Twitch /robjansen, Twitter: @robjansennl , Instagram: @robjansen1988 Steam: /robjansen and YouTube: /robjansen

More information about myself on my website https://www.robjansen.info

Comment

Bonsoir ,
                            J'avais lu ceci de votre part :
                            Plus d'informations à venir, ainsi que les détails d'une * grosse * remise pour tous ceux qui ont déjà acheté le Enhancement Pack 04
                            Où est la réduction pour ceux qui ont déjà le pack 04 ?
                            bonne soirée

Comment

Hi Rapin, if you bought Pack 04 direct from Rivet you should have been emailed a code on Saturday that gives you a discount on Pack 05. If you haven't received this, please email me at [email protected].

If you bought it from Steam then you should see a "complete my collection" bundle discount on the Steam store as Steam recognises you already own Pack 04.

Hope this helps.

C.

(apologies for Google translation, but in French below as well)

Bonsoir Rapin, si vous avez acheté le Pack 04 directement auprès de Rivet, vous devriez avoir reçu un code samedi qui vous donne un rabais sur le Pack 05. Si vous ne l'avez pas reçu, veuillez m'envoyer un e-mail à [email protected] com.

Si vous l'avez acheté auprès de Steam, vous devriez voir une remise sur le pack "Compléter ma collection" sur le magasin Steam, car Steam reconnaît que vous possédez déjà le Pack 04.

J'espère que cela t'aides.

C.

Comment

Working...
                              X