No announcement yet.

Announcing: Bernina Line: Poschiavo to Tirano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy's this route looks very nice, I'm excited about it also will look forward for new rolling stock to the near future can't wait for tomorrow release day of this route congratulations you are building some amazing dlc for Train Simulator 20xx

Comment

Seen yesterday as published on YouTube. Good video of the progress made!

Comment

The Youtube video has become good. I think it's great that you provide the community with such videos.

Comment

Thanks all - most of the team aren't initially comfortable doing the videos, so hearing that they're appreciated is a big help to helping persuade them to keep doing them

C.

Comment

And that's the Bernina Line now released! Trailer is here; https://youtu.be/ENuRSqnY5Cs

Let us know what you think!

Thanks for all the support in encouraging the team to do such a good job.

C.

Comment

Rivet Games once again have outdone themselves with the quality of this Add-On.
              We seen Poschiavo so the first thing I did was starting from Tirano

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191128121033_1.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	390.0 KB
ID:	796
              Twitch Streamer of Simulation Games
              Find me on Twitch /robjansen, Twitter: @robjansennl , Instagram: @robjansen1988 Steam: /robjansen and YouTube: /robjansen

More information about myself on my website https://www.robjansen.info

Comment

Thanks guy's the route looks lovely one question regarding the Joint routes are this gone be released through Steam Workshop too?

EDIT :That's alright already found under Danny workshop content

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1922755878
                Last edited by Pendolino; 11-28-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

I want to thank again the work done by the team, as well as the post-publication service offered and its future update patches and, above all, the personal treatment offered to users! This afternoon, without delay I will enjoy the new stretch of Bernina!

Comment

Hello ,
                    She is magnificent ! Thank you to the Rivet Games team, who always does a great job.
                    Nevertheless, I have only one remark: the absence of markings on the roads where the train crosses a village.
                    Greetings

Comment

Hi, the trailer tour looks great! I have a question @CollinM_Rivet :
                      Are you going to do RhB Enhancement Pack for this line, as it was on other routes issued by Thomson Interactive?

Comment

Working...
                      X