• Show
Clear All

• TSW 2 | RhB Anniversary Livery Collection for our Arosa Line

Click image for larger version

Name:	ACL_Forums_Header-Announcement-EN.jpg
Views:	2114
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	5902

We’re more than happy to announce the RhB Anniversary Livery Collection for our Arosa Line, coming soon to Train Sim World 2!

The Anniversary Livery Collection includes 5 extremely detailed anniversary liveries from RhB, the yellow observation coach that you’ll love riding up and down the mountain (it has some Christmas lights on it at wintertime as well!) and a new timetable with 94 services and lovely winterly decorations when snow is covering the ground. Can you spot the little details hidden in the images below? Note that this is the updated Arosa Timetable with 10 additional services for you to enjoy.

Here are some images for you to enjoy. Please note, these are work in progress and might change!

Name:	ACL_100-Bernina.jpg
Views:	2082
Size:	471.3 KB
ID:	5903

Name:	ACL_100-Bever-Scoul.jpg
Views:	2074
Size:	461.7 KB
ID:	5904

Name:	ACL_100-Chur-Arosa.jpg
Views:	2063
Size:	491.6 KB
ID:	5905

Here are a few more images, showing off the other liveries and the observation coach. Would you go on a ride in it?

Name:	ACL_ObservationCoach.jpg
Views:	2090
Size:	536.3 KB
ID:	5910

Name:	ACL-100-Cuera-Muster.jpg
Views:	2074
Size:	380.2 KB
ID:	5909

Name:	ACL_125RhB.jpg
Views:	2111
Size:	374.7 KB
ID:	5908

Comment

Looks nice at first sight. Will those add-locos sub in in the normal timetable and the other way around? I hope you only put the observation coach once, as that type does only exist once.

Comment

Will the baggage car still be seen on trains with the new observation car sometimes?

Comment

So are you fixing the main timetable or we are only getting a new paid functioning timetable?

Comment

mob4004 Hi, I know for sure that you can drive the new liveries on the old timetable - will add the answer to your other question once our devs came back to me.
            And yeah, we're aware that there is only one observation coach (at least one of this specific type).

SHINO BAZ
            SHINO BAZ No, there is no baggage car when the observation coach is attached.

@Trenomarus Absolutely not! The timetable update for the standard one should go live before the Anniversary Pack releases. Unfortunately, we don't have a release date for the update yet, we'll update you asap.

Comment

Is that a freight service I spy in the screenshots? Or are they just for artistic license>

Comment

Looks interesting glad the upgraded timetable is free, also hope there's freight services in the new timetable
                Highland Beastie
                Last edited by Highland Beastie; 11-30-2021, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Looks great 👍

Comment

This looks really impressive. Rivet should stick to locomotives as their work on them is stunning. I cannot say that about their route designing though. The Arosa was poor but these liveries will lift the route.

I am still hoping that there will be an upgrade issued that correct the flaws in their West Cornwall route. If DTG make realistic showings of places like Wembley Stadium and Battersea Power Station, why can’t Rivet convey St. Ives and Truro Cathedral correctly.

Comment

Looking forward to that. With the ge 4/4 rivet made one of the few locos in tsw2 with modeled engine room, which can be entered. Big plus in terms of details!

Also Rivet makes a first step into livery marketplace, which is asked serval times at dtgs forums, and it comes with a game package -- nice, day 1 purchais for me

Comment

Looks superb, definitely getting this! I'm enjoying Arosa Line, but timetable fix is taking far too long to arrive. Also, I hope at least some of those routes mentioned in various liveries are coming to TSW2 in the future

Comment

One other question will there be any train option with more then 1 observation car?

Note there is atleast one way to get a baggage car on the same train that has a observation car.Place two trains close together with senario planner and hook the baggage car to it from the 2nd train.Or just combine the two trains.

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
                            Jasper_Rivet
                            Community Manager
                            Jasper_Rivet commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No, since there's only one obversvation coach of this type existing.

Hmm, have I missed something? I thought you could only place one train with scenario planner...? And even if you were able to couple up a train to the observation coach, don't think that'd be a problem...

Always at the forefront of modernity, Rivet Games announces a "RhB Anniversary Livery Collection"...
                          For "historical" information :
                          619 "100 Jahre Bernina" = 2010-2014 ; now Südostschweiz
                          620 "100 Jahre Bever-Scuol" = 2013-2017 ; now RhB Club
                          623 "125 Jahre RhB" = 2013-2017 ; now Glacier Express
                          627 "100 Jahre Chur-Arosa = 2014- now
                          630 "100 Jahre Chur-Disentis/Cuera-Mustér" = 2012-2015 ; now "Ihre Werbung'

trainplayer59: Allegra from a RhB fan

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
                            Jasper_Rivet
                            Community Manager
                            Jasper_Rivet commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Is it important to have the liveries in-game that are on the locomotive right now? 👀

Could also bring the argument that the route is set around 2015, which then would make all of the liveries a perfect fit. Besides the fact that the liveries are just brilliant in terms of their design I think. 😊 Or do you disagree? 😉

• mob4004
                            mob4004 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ge 4/4 II running all trains on Arosa in 2015 does not fit. The trains then already were hauled by Allegras. So the whole thing is just fantasy from the beginning.

So what's the price for this livery pack+extras?

I'm really worried they will overprice it.This is a new kind of add on for tsw2.Tsw2 already has a livery editor so overpricing this won't help rivets sell many of these.
                          SHINO BAZ
                          Last edited by SHINO BAZ; 12-04-2021, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X