Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSW 2 | London Underground 1938 Tube Stock | OUT NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSW 2 | London Underground 1938 Tube Stock | OUT NOW!

Click image for larger version  Name:	38_TopImage_Teaser-EN.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.6 KB ID:	5234

Finally, a first teaser for the upcoming London Underground Standard 1938 Tube Stock for Train Sim World 2. Are you as excited as we are? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘€

Let us know what you think about the image below!

Attached Files

Wow rivet. You really outdid yourself this time! It looks like the real thing minus the advertising. I like how rivet adds these jokes to locos

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
      Jasper_Rivet commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot, much appreciated! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Looks great! Looking fwd to this DLC!

Comment

Are you able to say how many sevices will be in the timetable for this? Also, I found the current bakerloo timetable quite easy ( believe it or not ) so i hope this becomes a real challenge.

Comment

There will be 184 services(as it is right now, don't know if this could change), split up between the two versions of the 1938 Stock.

I don't know if you find them challenging, that's up to you to find out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

2 versions of the 38 stock?

Comment

More or less yeah - we'll have a red roof version and a black roof version. See the screenshots attached. ๐Ÿ˜Š
            Attached Files

Comment

To my mind Rivet can make locomotives and stock look realistic, itโ€™s a shame that their scenery design is absolutely appalling!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nigel6446 View Post
                To my mind Rivet can make locomotives and stock look realistic, itโ€™s a shame that their scenery design is absolutely appalling!!!
                Iโ€™ve been as much a critic of Rivet as anyone but, to be fair, the scenery work they did on Cathcart (which I believe was the stations) was great and the screenshots of Penzance - St Austell, while having some issues, show a marked improvement on earlier efforts (assuming they are typical of the whole route).

Comment

Learn what has changed from the Isle of Wight Class 483 to our London Underground 1938 Stock - with our video highlighting the important changes.

Watch now on YouTube: https://youtu.be/m7vEviX_UG4

Comment

We're ramping up speed - and have the next video ready for you! Watch the London Underground 1938 Heritage Tube Stock walkaround preview now on YouTube: https://youtu.be/R9l3XuaXHQw

Comment

I hear a whisper it is releasing October 14th. Will there be a pre-order discount?

Catch the Railfan TV team on Friday 8th October at 19:00 UTC. Sam will be joined by Matt from Rivet Games as they showcase the London Underground 1938 Tube Stock on the Bakerloo Line!
                      Last edited by nigel6446; 10-06-2021, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Looked very impressive on the DTG stream tonight and thank you to Rivetโ€™s Matt and Sam and Matt at DTG for a very enjoyable evening. Any chance of a pre-order discount?

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
                          Jasper_Rivet commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Unfortunately not for loco/train DLC's...

I personally saw this as a bit of a car crash tonight. Lots of unanswered questions, horn button not working, service board unchangeable,cab lighting hardly different.,Matt and Sam having to pull teeth. You canโ€™t go on a stream with these two and not know things.

im sorry but this is another no show in my dlc folder

Comment

Visually this train is amazing, I really enjoyed watching the stream this morning. I wish I could say the same about the sound, a lot of it is fine, the cab control sounds are good, the doors sound good, but there are some areas where I would love to see improvement if possible:
                          • Where is the shake rattle and roll of old rolling stock - old time stock is never quiet - its loud
                          • When the throttle is at idle there seems to be almost no sound at all - this is the same with your IoW stock - the sounds of a moving train should continue - traction motors usually still whine a bit from gear noise and the rotation of the armature being forced around
                          • I might have missed it but I could not hear an air compressor running when the brakes recharged at all - I think that is really important
                          • There are sound drops as the train accelerates with some obvious looping
                          Chieflongshin is right about the lack of answers to questions, while it was ok that the person on the stream was a visual artist, it would have been good to have someone who could answer the other questions.

The controls do all need to work, the destination boards need to work properly, the cabin lighting should be able to be turned on and off.

Will it work with Raildriver? Hopefully not a repeat of Arosa where it came out without RD then had to get patched in later. Hopefully its physics won't be like Arosa either (which is still broken btw). Please address the player issues on this one instead of letting them fly through to the keeper.

Paul

Comment

Working...
                          X