Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSW 2 | West Cornwall Local: Penzance - St. Austell & St Ives | OUT NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210904_084243155.MP cut.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	5155
    Just a 150/2 heading into Truro, taken on Saturday morning
    Attached Files

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
      Jasper_Rivet commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it, thanks for sharing! ☺️

Just a couple more pictures.
    43 Castle Class working its way around the old Chacewater Station.
    Attached Files

Comment

Any idea when this will be releasing? This year? Next Year? Next Decade?

Comment

Originally posted by trainsimgaming View Post
        Based on the IoW route timespan I would guess later this year. Looking forward to driving the Class 150/2 as well as speculating what other trains we might get. Also can't wait for the first screenshots.

Comment

Within a decade! 🤣

Comment

I guess you can be a little bit more optimistic...

Comment

Do we, or even you guys decided on the 2nd train yet?

Comment

Im starting to think that we are just going to have the 150/2. We have had no information from either DTG or Rivet about the second loco, whether it will even be a loco or if it is a multiple unit. We have had this route on the roadmap for almost 6 months now and it was almost certainly being worked on before that. Why is it taking so long to decide on a train? Its West Cornwall! Its not like the entire fleet of German Rolling Stock runs there. Its just a small choice between the HST and Class 50. I really hope though that if a 2nd loco happens, it will be a BR Blue HST and we will hopefully have Class 37 Layer from TVL maybe for Freight

Comment

Originally posted by matteomo View Post
                  Hi folks, yes, just a little bit more of patience and we'll be able to tell you more about that

"Just a bit more patience'. I think they mean a lot more patience. Its been 1.4 months

Comment

lol all rivet have been saying is patience, for the last 4 months

Comment

Im starting to think that we are just going to have the 150/2. [...]
                      Why do you think that? I'm curious, we stated multiple times that we'll have a second train (although we can't guarantee that everything goes according to plan, so things can always change).

Regarding the release-schedule: As you may know, it's Rush Hour time right now... And developing a product for Train Sim World requires more time from a smaller team like we are - so once more: Patience... 😅

We'll have great news for you soon - like we started today with the London Underground 1938 Tube Stock Teaser....: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUDKPXoA...on_share_sheet
                      Last edited by matteomo; 09-22-2021, 03:18 PM.

Comment

I would love the second loco to be a Class 50, an HST would be great but as it's already in the game it would be nice to have something new. It would also add some interesting moves at Penzance

Comment

TBH, I would prefer the HST as this was the main Express on the route at the time but with a Paxman Valenta engine.

Comment

I am looking forward to what the modellers do for the mines alongside the train line through Pool

South Crofty Mine Surface 1 - Cornish Mine Images - History in Black and White

This website shows the South Crofty Mine as it was around then. The area in Camborne Redruth has been gentrified a lot since the 1990's the modellers cant use google earth, as what was yards is now Tescos/running tracks and B&M.

The mine area has had a lot of demolition with only the headmotion remaining.

Will be interesting!

D

Comment

Todays screenshots are amazing. Can't wait to see this route in my collection. Nice work Rivet.

Comment

Working...
                              X