Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charity fundraise to get your face in our upcoming Isle of Wight route for TSW2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jp_4468
    replied
    Sorry I am hear, if someone can message me, i've not gotten any notifications outside the forums about any messages

Leave a comment:

• ColinM_Rivet
    replied
    Hi jp_4468, you're still the winning bid! We'll see if any late bids come in, but I think there's a good chance this is yours - so as we'll need to move fast, could you drop me an email at [email protected] so that we're in contact, and start looking out photos of yourself

Leave a comment:

• matteomo
    replied
    Last day to raise the bids folks, so good luck everyone!

Leave a comment:

• jp_4468
    replied
    I See the £60 and raise the bid up to £100

Leave a comment:

• MegaSim
    replied
    I Love this!!! Worth considering as would love to be in Train Sim World 2

Leave a comment:

• Mr Wyndham
    replied
    We’ll see what my next pay cheque looks like then. I’m still tempted, hope we can do this for more routes and things in future too!

Leave a comment:

• ColinM_Rivet
    replied
    We can only do one I'm afraid

Leave a comment:

• Mr Wyndham
    replied
    Ooh, I want to see that, but I also want to win! Would consider matching bids with Kaulinycia if you’re open to joint winners?
    Last edited by Mr Wyndham; 08-26-2020, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kaulinycia
    replied
    I can go £60 because someone offered to help me win 😂 I'm already planning a look for the Network Southeast livery so even if I don't win, I'll still show you some awesome makeup Colin.

Leave a comment:

• ColinM_Rivet
    replied
    Wow, good effort Mr Wyndham - that's very generous. Although I'm still liking the idea of the world getting to see Kaulinycia 's train inspired makeup, so I'm torn on who I want to win now!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Wyndham
    replied
    I’ll quickly check the conversation rates, I’m in for £55!

Leave a comment:

• ColinM_Rivet
    replied
    Ah, sounds awesome - hope you win Kaulinycia !!!

Leave a comment:

• Kaulinycia
    replied
    I'll do £30, someone will probably outbid me but if not - I do pretty rad train inspired makeup!

Leave a comment:

• ColinM_Rivet
    replied
    Wow, a bold upping of the stakes - fantastic, many thanks HasanM Thanks for your support!!

Leave a comment:

• HasanM
    replied
    This is really interesting! A definite first for a commercial add-on for Train Simulator/TSW and it is excellent to see the funds go towards a charitable cause related to the project currently being worked on.

I am placing a bid down for £25. This figure will most likely go up so expect a new post or an edit to this post.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X