Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Lake Constance coming out very shortly now, a quick note on a few things I've been speaking to the dev team about:
    1. The localisation: Due to a technical error, a few of the in-game translations are missing/wrong. It's still mostly playable in French/German meantime, and we'll patch the problems as soon as possible.
    2. At some stations, the doors open at the other side from real life. This happens at stations with more than just one track with very narrow platforms. This is a limitation of the game engine, not letting us place invisible platforms, but we've tried to get the best balance of gameplay versus accuracy.

Comment

Hi Rivet,
      Thank you very much for this swiss route! Do you have a manual for the rolling stock, especially concerning the setup of destinations? I don't have any in the Manuals folder of my TS game...

EDIT: Thanks for the Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s2hbc6b0g...bQYhCZcaa?dl=0
      Last edited by Lus0rius; 03-21-2020, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Hallo
        Habe soeben eine Testfahrt auf der Strecke gemacht. Die strecke ist sehr Schön Gestaltet und die Texturen sind Top.

Jetzt zum Fahrzeug.
        Das Fahrzeug selber ist super gelungen. Innenraum etc.
        Leider finde ich der Sound des Fahrzeuges viel viel zu leise. Ich hätte wirklich gehofft das Rivet Games hier einen besseren Sound bietet. Wie bei der RE 460 da ist der Sound auch viel zu leise. Rivet Games macht da bitte etwas. Stellt den Sound etwas lauter ein. Dan wäre die Route perfekt. Aber so leider nicht.

Bitte Bitte macht ein Sound uptate für die Strecke.

Comment

• Jasper_Rivet
          Jasper_Rivet commented
          Editing a comment
          Bitte nutzen den deutschen Bereich hier im Forum. Der ist dafür da! Aber ich habe dein Feedback aufgenommen.

Originally posted by Jasper_Rivet View Post
        1. At some stations, the doors open at the other side from real life. This happens at stations with more than just one track with very narrow platforms. This is a limitation of the game engine, not letting us place invisible platforms, but we've tried to get the best balance of gameplay versus accuracy.
        A good way to avoid this would have been to allow the user to open the left or right doors manually by pressing the corresponding button in the cab. This has already been done on the Frankfurter U-Bahn for example.

Comment

• matteomo
          matteomo commented
          Editing a comment
          Unfortunately, I think that in this specific case that would have not helped, because there could be some problems when there are other AI services in the station. All that, as Jasper said, is due to a big limitation of the TS engine.

• Lus0rius
          Lus0rius commented
          Editing a comment
          @mateomo Indeed, but at least that would have solved the problem for the player's train... And it would have added a fun feature.

I really like the route but, I have problems with the performances. I run the route at 20 fps. I'm not the only one.

Comment

• matteomo
          matteomo commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello, have you tried to decrease the graphical settings?

• Jasper_Rivet
          Jasper_Rivet commented
          Editing a comment
          What do you use: Laptop or Desktop PC? What hardware configuration do you have? And tell me/us about your graphical settings. If you like, you could send me a DM with these infos!

• Pendolino
          Pendolino commented
          Editing a comment
          I have been running since day one and on heavy areas i get 34 fps"desktop" and runs quite decent enough like any other route

Good evening to everyone!

I bought your route some days ago, i really like it and the GTW! Awesome work, congrats

But, i would like to ask, if was possible to have more realistic functions on the GTW, for example the "parking" mode, cab-changing, the steps of the "pantograph lever" (if this train is like the Flirts, it's not only for the pantograph, but it has more functions), the speed-control lever works a little bit different

I'd like to say that the train is very nice modelled, but some more realistic functions are (in my opinion) needed

EDIT 01/04/2020: a nice idea could be to sound the high/low horn with two different buttons, and a different wiper-speed

And it seems to me that. if i brake with the electric braking, and meantime with the air brakes, the train stops braking with the first one, am i the only one with this type of problem?
        Last edited by ETR 170; 04-01-2020, 09:28 AM.

Comment

ETR 170 Thank you for your feedback. I have passed along your comments/suggestions to the team.

Comment

Working...
          X