More screenshots from the upcoming Gotthardbahn Alpine Classic Route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More screenshots from the upcoming Gotthardbahn Alpine Classic Route

Hi all, the screenshots that went out with the initial announcement earlier this week were focussed on the route, so we thought we'd show off more of the stations, the crazy detail that's gone into the catenary, and of course, closer shots of the Re460 - and in particular its cab. Hope you enjoy! Please let us know what you think in the comments.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	01 Bellinzona at night.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	109Click image for larger version

Name:	04 Re460 cab.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	110Click image for larger version

Name:	02 at Airolo Station.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	111Click image for larger version

Name:	03 Picking up passengers at Goschenen.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	108

This is looking stunning, can you roll out the features on the loco at all at this point? does the route and loco comes with Dynamic panto as seen in previous releases of Thomson Interactive, what king of rolling stock the route comes with ? off course if you can answer any of this thanks

Comment

• ColinM_Rivet
      ColinM_Rivet commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Pendolino We'll be able to announce more specifics on the loco and rolling stock soon, but yes, it also has a working pantograph C.

• AlanT_Rivet
      AlanT_Rivet commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Pendolino, the Gotthardbahn Alpine Classic route and Re460 do have operating pantographs but not dynamic height versions, there are a couple of reasons for this. Firstly the route does not have restricted height tunnels like those on RhB metre gauge routes. Secondly, as many customers will want to operate their existing collection of locomotives and trains we did not want to pose compatibility issues.

I think the product is great so far. I hope that at a later date a Re 6/6 with gravel car (for the gravel train H├╝ntwangen-Wil to Bodio) will appear.

Comment

• matteomo
      matteomo commented
      Editing a comment
      You can already buy the Re 6/6 from TrainworX (at the site mersel.nl), it's a very detailed loco. There you can find also another one that is very used on the route for freight services, the Re 4/4.

• ColinM_Rivet
      ColinM_Rivet commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Der-Ahmet. Per Matteomo's comment, there'll be some news from TrainWorX regarding that very soon C.

• matteomo
      matteomo commented
      Editing a comment
      I think this is a sort of a sneak peek of what Colin was saying...
      https://www.mersel.nl/rivet-games-go...classic-route/

Indeed, great set of shots there, looking forward to owning this.

Comment

• ColinM_Rivet
      ColinM_Rivet commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Smarty2, can't wait to hear what you think of it!

Hello

A very promising studio, and there is so much to do in Switzerland. But already a first with the Gotthard which is one of my favorite routes with that of L├Âtschberg and Simplon.
    I hope that a panoramic car will be present to redo the IR Milan-Zurich.

On the other hand I find it unfortunate to start the line at Erstfeld, I would rather prefer from Argh Goldau because we would take the road to the control of the train still in plain and heading to Erstfeld, the mountain shrinks and we attack the ramp North of the Gotthard, I would have had even more pleasure.

Fred

Comment

Thanks Fred - hope you like it when you get your hands on it!

It was already a very long line at 110km starting at Erstfeld, but maybe one day we can consider extending it for you, hopefully the route proves popular enough for that to be possible

Comment

Hello

But as I am greedy, I still like the lines are long for a fun game of several hours. The top would have been from Luzern to Lugano or Chiasso to make the small climb of Mount Ceneri.
        I still keep in my dreams to achieve a day in Train Simulator, the Glacier Express on all the lines, eight hours driving the slowest express of the world, a treat
        And nice trailer !!

Comment

Working...
        X