New Community Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Community Manager

Hello everyone! I’m Jasper, the new Community Manager at Rivet Games. I’m really excited to be a part of this community and I’m looking forward meeting all of you!

Just a little bit about myself: My love for trains started with my grandfather when I was 6 years old, who took me every weekend to the main railway station in Frankfurt, watching trains arrive and depart. Good old times! When I got my first pc, I started playing around with different train simulators, until I discovered the TrainSimulator and the TSW.

When I’m not busy at work, I really love to be in nature, travelling around and taking photos. And I don’t mind a good evening with some friends.

Here at Rivet Games, I am the person to speak to if you have any suggestions, critiques or problems with our products or the TrainSimulator. We love your feedback and suggestions, because we strongly believe that listening to our players makes us create the best content possible for you guys! So if there is anything, this forum is the best place to get in touch with me (feel free to speak to me in german in the designated areas, which is my native language). I’m really looking forward talking to all of you!

Cheers, Jasper
    Last edited by Jasper_Rivet; 03-04-2020, 09:37 AM.

Welcome to the family

Comment

Welcome !

Comment

Thanks you both very much for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome Jasper_Rivet

Comment

Working...
          X